Val knows opportunities for small to medium businesses happen quickly. Whether you already made a deal on the back of a napkin or are in the midst of negotiating one, Val can help you. Val has experience representing numerous companies and individuals with transactions involving Fortune® 500 companies, including the top twenty companies.
Val represents companies with revenues up to $100M. Many of her clients operate in a fast-paced and dynamic industry, often with emerging and advanced technologies. Val offers cost-effective outside general counsel services to closely-held, family-owned, and mid-sized growing companies in various industries. Val can help protect founders and key employees from common pitfalls.
- Prepared a privately owned company for sale, which resulted in a public company purchasing it for approximately 40% of its gross revenue
- Represented a key employee with ownership interests during multiple rounds of venture financing and before the company’s ultimate IPO
- Obtained common share stock purchase for an employee during a company sale
- Drafted technology licensing agreements for a semiconductor company
- Drafted product development and supply agreements involving a major defense contractor
- Identify anti-kickback and false claims liability and institute corrective action for a healthcare services company