Val understands that there is nothing more important to you than keeping your family safe and keeping your self-esteem intact during a stressful time in your life. Whether your marriage is unraveling, you are a single parent doing it all, someone is challenging your parenting abilities, you have a child with legal and school problems, or you have a “deadbeat” ex, Val has your back.
Val has significant experience advocating for individuals, children, and families. She has appeared in most courts throughout the Commonwealth and before police and district attorneys’ offices, Department of Children and Family Services, and schools on behalf of her clients. She will use her business, criminal and trial experience to get results that work for you and your family. Val will advocate and protect you and your family as if you were her own.
- Following trial, the court awarded sole legal and physical custody of minor children to the father
- Following trial, the court awarded the wife alimony after counting significant expenses of a family-owned business as part of the husband’s income
- Negotiated agreement whereby one party kept their mother’s inheritance received before the filing of the divorce
- Obtained sole temporary custody and child support for the parent despite the fact that their divorce agreement provided for joint legal and physical custody
- Relying on DNA testing and the unfitness of one parent, received sole legal and physical custody for the unmarried party
- Negotiated numerous divorce agreements for fathers and mothers involving legal and physical custody, child support, alimony, and complex closely held businesses
- Successfully represented numerous parents in juvenile court where DCF was challenging parents’ ability to parent their children